EDC Draft Local Plan
The public are being asked to give their views on the main modifications to the Draft Eden Local Plan 2014-2032, which having been examined in public by a government appointed Planning Inspector, is now in its final public consultation stage prior to adoption as formal planning policy.
Five meetings to consult councillors and the public
There will be five meetings which will include the following:
- Neighbourhood and Community Planning
- Affordable Housing
- Housing Need and Demand
- Community Housing Fund
- Development Management update
The meetings are aimed at parish/town councils and the public.
The meeting details are
- Skelton (Toppin Memorial) Hall Monday 24 July 7 - 9 pm. This meeting is aimed at a number of specific parishes including Patterdale. If you cannot make this meeting you can attend the others if more convenient.
- Kirkby Stephen Upper Eden Rugby Club, Pennine Park, Westgarth, Kirkby Stephen Monday 17 July 7 - 9 pm.
- Penrith EDC Council Chamber Town Hall Penrith Tuesday 18 July 6.30 - 8.30 pm.
- Appleby Public Hall (near the Moot Hall, Boroughgate, Appleby) Monday 31 July 7 - 9 pm.
- Alston Town Hall Wednesday 2 August 7 - 9 pm.
Please see Eden Local Plan public consultation.
If you wish to attend or have any questions please contact Hellen Aitken at ACTion with Communities in Cumbria on Tel: 01228 817592 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.